Bikedispenser.com is an Amsterdam firm which rents out bikes to urban cyclists. This firm uses an automated machine to dispense bikes. Cyclists can hire a bike after paying a small fee, and then return it to the original machine or the other one across town.
The bikes come with RFID tags, purportedly for security reasons. It’s a small inconvenience users put up with, as it’s possible to track their movements. Still it’s a great way to do something eco-friendly for a change.
You Might Like
- “Runaway” – Illustrations Created For Vanmoof Bikes
- The Ride Sydney Experiment – Prelude [Short Film]
- Awareness Test – Brilliant Cycle Safety Campaign Video
- Recycled Paper Made from Elephant Poo
- World’s Largest Motorcycle
- Rinspeed Squba – Concept Electric Submersible Sports Car
- Storage Baskets Made From Recycled Magazines
- Creative Ad for Epuron – Great Video
- Energy Wasting Day
- A Love Story… In Milk
- Cquestrate – Open Source Project to Reverse Climate Change
- Greenpeace Onslaught(er) – Parody Commercial of Dove Onslaught