This is the final version of ‘The Machine is Us/ing Us‘ video. It was created by Michael Wesch, an Assistant Professor of Cultural Anthropology at the Kansas State University. He examines the phenomenon called Web 2.0, and comes to the conclusion that we are the cogs which run the machine. In effect, we are the machine, but we are not the Borg. We have managed to keep our humanity intact, for now.
The video has been released under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License. So feel free to download and remix it.
You Might Like
- All Creative Work Is Derivative
- Origami Style Web 2.0 Logos
- Mao in Pop Culture – A Photo Series
- David Siegel Confesses to Being The Dude Who Ruined The Web
- Silent Guardian – Non-Lethal Weapon
- The End Of Autopatcher
- Stopping Spam with Yahoo AddressGuard in 8 Steps- Tutorial
- Adobe’s Astounding Content-Aware Fill Technology
- Cory Doctorow – What If Google Were Evil ?
- Kottke on Polymorphic Spam
- TinEye Image Search – Review
- No Personal Computer Will Ever Have Gigabytes of RAM