When one reads books, he/she starts living it and identifies (or not) with main hero. These print ads for the Mint Vinetu bookstore, which sells lots of classics, focuses on the idea of becoming someone else. And provokes people to try on different personas.
More images after the jump.
You Might Like
- The Best Search Engine For Life’s Major Questions
- Satta – Fear Not the Dark
- Books Change With You
- Read Classics Illustrated Comics Online
- “Runaway” – Illustrations Created For Vanmoof Bikes
- Frankenstein – The Return to Malibou Lake
- Beautiful Illustration Created For a Bus Ad Campaign For Cleaner Air in China
- Bride of Frankenstein Porcelain Doll
- Adam Lister’s 8-Bit Inspired Paintings of Iconic Images
- Virgin America – Animated Inflight Safety Video
- Rotary Telephones – Vintage Advertisements Gallery
- Dove Onslaught Ad