A print campaign for Satta Outside, the beats festival held annually in the seaside town of Sventoji, Lithuania. The campaign posters were designed by Love Agency, a Lithuanian creative firm.
Posters for the festival bear the headline "Fear not the dark." and depict the best part of festival, which starts when the night falls.
Ad Campaign, Ads, campaign, Love Agency, posters, Satta Beats Festival
You Might Like
- Become Someone Else – Interesting Print Ads
- Ron Paul For President Ad
- How Lithuanians Battled Winter with Creativity
- Wonderful Pop Culture Art Posters by Maria Suarez-Inclan
- Volkswagen T1 Rides of Popular Superheroes
- “Runaway” – Illustrations Created For Vanmoof Bikes
- Vintage Dharma Initiative Ads
- Poster Challenge: Where in the World Does Your Wine Come From?
- BBC Creative Ad Campaign in the US
- Books Change With You
- Water Ink [Short Film]
- Beautiful Illustration Created For a Bus Ad Campaign For Cleaner Air in China