A print campaign for Satta Outside, the beats festival held annually in the seaside town of Sventoji, Lithuania. The campaign posters were designed by Love Agency, a Lithuanian creative firm.
Posters for the festival bear the headline "Fear not the dark." and depict the best part of festival, which starts when the night falls.
You Might Like
- Become Someone Else – Interesting Print Ads
- Ron Paul For President Ad
- How Lithuanians Battled Winter with Creativity
- Wonderful Pop Culture Art Posters by Maria Suarez-Inclan
- Volkswagen T1 Rides of Popular Superheroes
- “Runaway” – Illustrations Created For Vanmoof Bikes
- Vintage Dharma Initiative Ads
- Poster Challenge: Where in the World Does Your Wine Come From?