Stunning new work by Jimmy Dahlberg, an artist born in Östersund, Sweden.
Two 2000×1000 mm aluminium plates formed with my hands and body, September 2011.
The pieces are currently on display at Jamtli, the regional open air museum located in Östersund, Sweden.
Visit Jimmy’s site to see his previous works.
More images after the jump.
Link to Jimmy Dahlberg’s site.
You Might Like
- Elaborate Metal Sculptures Made with Coins and Found Materials by Stacey Lee Webber
- A Metal Sculpture by Jimmy Dahlberg (JazJaz Flickr Pool)
- Hand-Carved Crayon Sculptures of Famous Pop Culture Characters
- Cute Robot Sculptures Made From Recycled Materials
- Wonderful Nature-Inspired Glass Sculptures by Simone Crestani
- Dragon Transforms into a Ring of Flowers
- Amazing Shark Gun Sculptures by Christopher Schulz
- The Surreal Works of Payam Montazami
- Flower Bouquets Made With Discarded Spray Cans
- “Fast Mercy” – A Magnificent Transforming Sculpture by Tomoo Yamaji
- Ron Ulicny “new works” Art Show
- Minimalistic Concrete Clocks and Sculptures By Forsberg Form