A music video made for Graham Coxon’s “What’ll it Take” with video footage sent in by 85 fans from 22 countries. The video was cut together by director Ninian Doff.
Watch it after the jump.
[via Everlasting Blort]
You Might Like
- Origins of Band Names
- NSFW Video for Icelandic Band Sigur Rós – Gobbledigook Song
- First Official Music Video To Be Shot on an iPhone 4
- Gorillaz – Stylo
- UK Boy Band’s WTF Music Video
- Skye Stevens’ “Takes All Night” Music Video
- Summer Light Phantom: A Hypnotic Music Video Made Using Projection Mapping
- World Ink – A Mindboggling Stop Motion Music Video
- I’ll Be Gone – Music Video
- Her Morning Elegance – Beautiful Stop Motion Music Video
- Love Dance
- Trippy Music Video For Royksopp’s “Tricky Two” Track